Drive Medical - 12013 - Premium Plastic Raised Toilet Seat with Lock and Padded Armrests, Elongated
This Premium Elevated Toilet Seat with Lock by Drive Medical fits most elongated toilets. The lock ensures a tight fit providing additional safety and added feeling of security. A wide opening in the front and back allow for worry-free personal hygiene. The elevated seat and padded arms will help individuals who need a boost sitting down or standing up from the toilet. For consumers using a wheelchair, tool free removable arms allow for easy transfer to and from the raised toilet seat.Features and Benefits
- Designed for individuals who have difficulty sitting down or getting up from the toilet
- Adds 5" to height of toilet seat
- Tool-free arms are 21" apart and can be removed or added as needed
- Wide opening in front and back for personal hygiene
- Heavy-duty molded plastic construction provides additional strength and durability
- Standard locking mechanism ensures safety
- Lightweight and portable
- No tools required for installation
- Easy to clean
- Fits most elongated toilets
- Actual Product Weight: 4.4 lbs
- Overall Product Height: 13"
- Overall Product Length: 17"
- Overall Product Width: 22"
- Primary Product Color: White
- Primary Product Material: Plastic
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Seat Depth: 17"
- Seat Width: 15.5"
- Width Between Arms: 21"
Model # 12013
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Manufacturer||Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare|