Drive Medical - 790 - DV8 Aluminum Steerable Knee Walker Knee Scooter Crutch Alternative
Product discontinued by manufacturer. To view an alternative product, please click here.
For patients experiencing pain or discomfort following foot surgery, breaks, sprains or ulcers, the Steerable Knee Walker from Drive is a simple, durable, and comfortable alternative to crutches that allows you to better manage pain and recover more quickly. Crutches can be cumbersome and uncomfortable and their prolonged use can cause painful sores under the arms. The Steerable Knee Walker eliminates those concerns with a smooth rolling option that provides quicker mobility along with four-wheel stability and safety. The fully maneuverable front wheels allow the user to conveniently steer around obstacles and corners for superior ease of use around the home or in busy hallways. The large 8" wheels also make the Walker great for handling outdoor terrain. The deluxe dual-braking system allows quick stopping, ensuring even greater safety. Tool-free height and left/right leg adjustments let users tailor the Knee Walker to their specific needs. Don’t wait to experience the enhanced mobility and comfort of the Steerable Knee Walker… Experience the Drive Difference Now!Features and Benefits
- Easily maneuvarable steering column can also be folded for storage
- Ideal for individuals recovering from foot surgery, breaks, sprains, amputation, and ulcers of the foot
- Deluxe hand operated dual brakes for immediate stopping ability and push button brake locks for parking
- Sturdy dual frame adds stability and durability
- Shaped leg pad with included cover provides added stability and comfort
- Included basket helps transport small personal items
- Tool-free height adjustment of platform and handle
- 8" casters are ideal for indoor/outdoor use
- Actual Product Weight: 19 lbs
- Handle Height (Max): 37.5"
- Handle Height (Min): 33"
- Overall Product Height: 33"
- Overall Product Length: 32"
- Overall Product Width: 17"
- Pad Height: 17.5"-21.5"
- Pad Length: 14.25"
- Pad Width: 7.25"
- Primary Product Color: Silver Vein
- Primary Product Material: Aluminum
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
Model # 790
|Manufacturer||Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare|
|Product Color||Silver Vein|