Inspired by Drive - ot 1010 - Otter Pediatric Bathing System, with Tub Stand
Pay over time
Your entire online order, split into 4 interest-free payments scheduled over a 6 week period.
No interest, ever
We charge the retail partner, not you. As long as you pay on time, there will be no additional fees.
No credit impact
Our instant approval decisioning process has zero impact to your credit score.
With QuadPay, you can shop at your favorite stores and pay over four installments.
Pay over time
Split any purchase into 4 installments over 6 weeks.
Shop with Quadpay via our retail partners or anywhere Visa is accepted.
No credit impact
Our instant approval decisioning process has zero impact on your credit score.
Join the more than 200 million users who use PayPal
Our online payment platform offers our users the complete confidence to carry out transactions in an innovative and efficient way, either from home, from their cell phone or through an app.
Synonymous with safety
Maintaining the trust of our customers and partners is our number one priority. Our commitment to ensuring secure online payments is the reason our customers choose PayPal to make their payments.
Can I use PayPal to pay in stores?
You can use PayPal to shop in stores, with various payment methods.
Set your payment preferences:
When you use PayPal in stores, you choose how you pay. When you activate in-store checkout, you'll be prompted to choose your preferred payment method, then your backup payment method. You can use any combination of available payment methods, such as your PayPal balance, bank account, credit card or debit card.
To change your payment preferences:
Go to your Settings.
In "Payment preferences", scroll to your payment methods, then click Update.Your in-store purchases then will settle instantly using your preferred payment method. If there's not enough money using that method, we'll use your backup payment method instead.
Changing your payment preference in the store.
You can use a smartphone to update your payment preferences in the store, but it's best to do it ahead of time. Updating your preferences before you go to the store will help checkout go more quickly.
Wenzelite offers the best in all products for pediatric rehabilitation. This chair is made of a durable plastic frame and has a fabric that can be easily removed and machine washed for convenience. The seat and back are adjustable to angles of 0, 22.2, 45, 67.5, and 90 degrees to ensure comfort while bathing. This is done by using the unit-bars located on the upper back of the seat and lower back of the seat. The legs are slip-resistant for safety and can raise the chair to a height of 7", even while the user is seated in the chair. The seat has convenient leg straps to control abduction and adduction while seated, and also has adjustable positioning straps for security that can be removed if they are not needed. The chair has height and width adjustable head cushions that provide only the best in support, security, and comfort. They can even be used as lateral supports. When the chair is not in use it can be folded flat for easy and compact storage. This Otter Pediatric Bathing System is for children up to 36" tall and has a weight capacity of up to 60 pounds and comes with an Otter Bath Tub Stand.Features and Benefits
- Adjustable slip-resistant legs raise chair up to 7"
- Fabric can be removed and machine-washed
- Folds flat for easy storage
- Height can be adjusted with child in chair
- Leg straps control abduction and adduction
- Plastic frame
- Seat and back are angle adjustable and have five angle adjustments at 0, 22.2, 45, 67.5, and 90
- Seat fabric can be slipped off to bathe a child sitting on the floor of the tub, supported by the bath chair back
- They can also be used as lateral supports
- Two positioning straps secure child
- Unit-Bars allow seat and back angle adjustments to be made with one hand
- head cushions are height and width adjustable and provide support and comfort
- Actual Product Weight: 13.5 lbs
- Back of Chair Height: 18"
- Backrest Reclines to: 90, 112.5, 135, 157.5, and 180 deg
- Overall Product Height: 20"
- Overall Product Length: 36.5"
- Overall Product Width: 17"
- Primary Product Color: Green
- Primary Product Material: Plastic
- Product Size: Small
- Product Weight Capacity: 60 lbs
- Recommended User Height: Up to 36"
- Seat Depth: 13"
- Seat Width: 14.5"
- Seat to Floor Height: 2"-7"
Model # ot 1010
|Manufacturer||Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare|
|Brand||Inspired by Drive|
|Categories||Bath Aids, Bathroom Aids, Free Shipping Supplies, Shower Chair|
|Store||Online Living Aids|