Drive Medical From: 15302 To: 15303 - Full Electric Heavy Duty Bariatric Hospital Bed, Frame Only Super
Pay over time
Your entire online order, split into 4 interest-free payments scheduled over a 6 week period.
No interest, ever
We charge the retail partner, not you. As long as you pay on time, there will be no additional fees.
No credit impact
Our instant approval decisioning process has zero impact to your credit score.
With QuadPay, you can shop at your favorite stores and pay over four installments.
Pay over time
Split any purchase into 4 installments over 6 weeks.
Shop with Quadpay via our retail partners or anywhere Visa is accepted.
No credit impact
Our instant approval decisioning process has zero impact on your credit score.
Join the more than 200 million users who use PayPal
Our online payment platform offers our users the complete confidence to carry out transactions in an innovative and efficient way, either from home, from their cell phone or through an app.
Synonymous with safety
Maintaining the trust of our customers and partners is our number one priority. Our commitment to ensuring secure online payments is the reason our customers choose PayPal to make their payments.
Can I use PayPal to pay in stores?
You can use PayPal to shop in stores, with various payment methods.
Set your payment preferences:
When you use PayPal in stores, you choose how you pay. When you activate in-store checkout, you'll be prompted to choose your preferred payment method, then your backup payment method. You can use any combination of available payment methods, such as your PayPal balance, bank account, credit card or debit card.
To change your payment preferences:
Go to your Settings.
In "Payment preferences", scroll to your payment methods, then click Update.Your in-store purchases then will settle instantly using your preferred payment method. If there's not enough money using that method, we'll use your backup payment method instead.
Changing your payment preference in the store.
You can use a smartphone to update your payment preferences in the store, but it's best to do it ahead of time. Updating your preferences before you go to the store will help checkout go more quickly.
Thanks to a heavy-duty steel frame and an extra-large 48" sleep surface, this electric bariatric bed by Drive Medical guarantees strength and safety. This sturdy product can withstand a weight capacity of up to 750 pounds, and features a extra-wide 48" surface that is significantly larger than a conventional bed. The hand control included with this fully electric bed provides multiple bed positions, with a split-pan design that operates smoothly and quietly, adjusting your patient into proper position with little fuss. A manual crank is even included in case of an emergency. Upon arrival, the bed and its removable bed ends can be assembled tool free. This bed package comes with the bed frame only; no mattress is included.Features and Benefits
- Quiet, smooth operation
- Heavy-duty frame ensures strength and patient safety
- All steel construction
- Larger sleep surface than conventional bed
- Split-pan design with removable bed ends is easy to set up
- No tools necessary for set up
- Hand control provides for multiple bed positioning for patients
- Emergency manual crank included
- Weight Capacity 750 lbs
- Actual Product Weight: 328 lbs
- Bed Height (Max): 20.625"
- Bed Height (Min): 12.375"
- Bed Height w/ Casters (Max): 26.625"
- Bed Height w/ Casters (Min): 18.375"
- Casters: 6"
- Foot Section Height (Max): 38.375"
- Foot Section Height (Min): 29.875"
- Foot Section Height w/ Casters (Max): 41.875"
- Foot Section Height w/ Casters (Min): 35.875"
- Footboard Height (Max): 31"
- Footboard Height (Min): 22.75"
- Footboard Height w/ Casters (Max): 37"
- Footboard Height w/ Casters (Min): 28.75"
- Ground Clearance: 11.625"-19.875"
- Ground Clearance w/ Casters: 17.625"-23.625"
- Head Section Height (Max): 43.75"
- Head Section Height (Min): 35.25"
- Head Section Height w/ Casters (Max): 49.75"
- Head Section Height w/ Casters (Min): 41.25"
- Headboard Height (Max): 33.25"
- Headboard Height (Min): 25"
- Headboard Height w/ Casters (Max): 39.25"
- Headboard Height w/ Casters (Min): 31"
- Motor: 15302MHN (Head); 15300MF (Foot); 15302HL (Hi/Low)
- Overall Product Height: 39.25"
- Overall Product Length: 94"
- Overall Product Width: 48.5"
- Primary Product Color: Brown
- Primary Product Material: Steel
- Product Weight Capacity: 750 lbs
Model # 15302
|Manufacturer||Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare|
|Categories||Bariatric Bed, Electric Bed, Hospital Bed, Medical Bed|
|Code||15302 - 15303|
|Store||Mobility Equipment|Online Living Aids|Whole Surgical|